November 9 Update
Join us in prayer for the construction of the new Worship Center!
As we approach the culmination of this significant project, we invite you to join us in prayer. Each week, we’ll provide specific prayer prompts related to the construction progress. Together, we can seek divine guidance and blessings for our new worship space.
This week’s prayer & praise points:
• Praise Update: The city is working through many of our inspections now. We have measurements for our final countertops, and almost all of the baseboards have been installed!
Continue to pray for…
• Our turn lane will be resurfaced soon, please pray that it is approved on November 16th.
• We ask you to pray with us for the scheduling and passing of the fire inspection before November 24th.
• Our Audio Visual Lighting company is working on installation. Please pray with us that they are able to finish their installation work by 11/24.
• Join us in praying for the countertops to be fabricated, delivered, and installed before December 1st.